Tadacip® is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and it is a generic version of brand Cialis.
Both pills have the same active ingredient Tadalafil, so they work the same way.
By various tests and reviews Tadacip® proved excellent performance similarly to Cialis.
Cipla uses up to date pharmaceutical technology to direct more than six decades worth of knowledge in every one of its innovative medications. Every drug manufactured is fully explored, down to its last molecule to ensure safe and effective healing and create one dose of certainty. The final degree of their success is measured in a simple curve - the smile of good health restored.
Cipla's manufacturing facilities have been approved by the following regulatory authorities:
Food and Drug Administration (FDA), USA
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), UK
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Australia
- Medicines Control Council (MCC), South Africa
National Institute of Pharmacy (NIP), Hungary
- Pharamaceutical Inspection Convention (PIC), Germany
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Department of Health, Canada
- State Institute for the Control of Drugs, Slovak Republic ANVISA, Brazil
Cipla products are bought by over 170 countries located in the following regions: